We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team of data analytics experts to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. We are looking for candidates who are skilled and hands-on with solving the most difficult technical aspects of data and analytics projects. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable working independently, as a team lead and client engagement managers at the same time. The Data Engineer will work closely with the leads across the Onsite and Offsite teams.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data model architecture. Collaborate with business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Work with key stakeholders-Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to help with technical issues and cater to their data infrastructure need and improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and aid and enhance data-driven decision making.
- Implements software maintenance and testing processes to monitor data quality, make bug fixes ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it. Ensure existing systems are upgraded and kept up to date for smooth operations.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data and perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues. Using data along with scientific analysis and mathematical models, design, develop and modify analytics tools that utilize the data framework to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics like sales efficiency and marketing efficiency.
- Works closely with a team of engineers and analysts and seek information on the project constraints. Work with business stakeholder to understand user requirements. Collaborate and coordinate with the teams to ensure viable and optimal data solutions.
- Design data integration frameworks with data flow diagrams and document software requirements prior to coding the integration to assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL . Develop components and sequences for making these components work together.
- Create maintenance and training documentation for new and existing users.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Strong academic record from premier institutes with bachelor’s in computer applications, Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field. Master’s in Business Administration is an added plus
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in analytics delivery and management consulting working with ETL, Business Intelligence, Data Quality, Data Analytics
- Strong Analytical thinking and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving with proficiency with standard analytics tools (e.g., R, Mathematica, Python) with broad experience in data warehouse and business intelligence tools (BI, ETL, Data Quality and RDBMS tools/platforms)
- Excellent understanding of data warehouses / data-marts and dimensional data models
- Proficient in SQL. Proficient in data analytics, reporting and integration platform like Python, Knime, Tableau
- Excellent client management and engagement skills. Effective presence & communication skills- both interpersonal & written and the ability and willingness to take a hands-on execution role where required to support client needs and team development
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. We are ranked among top 1000 in Inc 5000 2020 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are also on Philly top 100 list ranking at 25. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection.