Saarthee – one of the fastest-growing Analytics firm is looking for driven professionals to be a part of our hyper-growth Phase. We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia.
At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled Analysts and Consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. Co-founded in 2015, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. In recruitment, the responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like LinkedIn, iimjobs, Naukri, etc
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters and Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Executive
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
What we offer
- Onsite opportunity with exciting career growth plans
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance and Term Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. We are ranked among top 1000 in Inc 5000 2020 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are also on Philly top 100 list ranking at 25. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection.