We are looking for an senior analyst to join our growing team of data analytics experts to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. We are looking for candidates who are skilled and hands-on with solving the most difficult technical aspects of data and analytics projects. This is a client-facing role and we are looking for candidates who are comfortable working independently, as a team lead and client senior analyst at the same time. The Senior Analyst will work closely with the leads across the Onsite and Offsite teams.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions and techniques independently or with minimal supervision
- Use problem solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data driven analysis using statistical and advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems
- Conduct research, requirements gathering, solution scoping and data collection
- Develop models and recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify alternative creative solution
- Integrate and mine large data sets, connecting data from disparate sources to identify insights and patterns using predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning techniques
- Ensure regular client updates and meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution and success metrics is done effectively and efficiently
- Represent clarity at client meetings with a goal of increasing face time with key executives and decision makers
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement
- Provide consultation and guidance regarding the implementation of data science and analytics driven business strategies including advance statistics and modeling problems
- Provide support to data analytics engineers in development across Saarthee products
- Communicate results and the value of the results to business leaders •
- Develop and enhance Saarthee proprietary intellectual property
- Develop solutions to enhance the self-service analytics capabilities aligning with the steadily changing business requirements
- Lead a team of Analyst and take inputs from Associate/Engagement Manager to accomplish goals set in the weekly/monthly plan.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Strong academic record from premier institutes with bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or closely related fields.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in analytics delivery and management consulting working with ETL, Business Intelligence, Data Quality, Data Analytics
- Strong Analytical thinking and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving with proficiency with standard analytics tools (e.g., R, Mathematica, Python) with broad experience in data warehouse and business intelligence tools (BI, ETL, Data Quality and RDBMS tools/platforms)
- Excellent understanding of data warehouses / data-marts and dimensional data models
- Proficient in SQL. Proficient in data analytics, reporting and integration platform like Python, Knime, Tableau
- Excellent client management and engagement skills. Effective presence & communication skills- both interpersonal & written and the ability and willingness to take a hands-on execution role where required to support client needs and team development
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team-leadership and independent problem solving ability
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. We are ranked among top 1000 in Inc 5000 2020 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are also on Philly top 100 list ranking at 25. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection.