Saarthee – one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms is looking for driven professionals to be a part of our hyper-growth Phase. We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia.
At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled Analysts and Consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. Co-founded in 2014, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes. The responsibilities would include monitoring network infrastructure and resolving system issues. You need to have experience with IT performance management, network administration and system security. If you’re also familiar with data protection regulations and able to juggle multiple projects, it’ll be an added bonus. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our IT systems are secure, consistent and reliable.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with problem solving and innovative skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with others
- Should be a fast learner and a self- starter, open to learning new tools
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with a team
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance and Term Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. We are ranked among top 1000 in Inc 5000 2020 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are also on Philly top 100 list ranking at 25. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection.