Saarthee – one of the fastest-growing Analytics firm is looking for driven professionals to be a part of our hyper-growth Phase. We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia.
At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled Analysts and Consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. Co-founded in 2015, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.
We are looking for Executives to join our HR department and help us grow our teams. In recruitment, the responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. The responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees. You will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions. Also, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures always run smoothly.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software(including HRIS and ATS)
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
- Implementing performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Monitor budgets by department
- Implement training and development plans
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and resume database
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
What we offer
- Onsite opportunity with exciting career growth plans
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance and Term Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. We are ranked among top 1000 in Inc 5000 2020 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are also on Philly top 100 list ranking at 25. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection.