We are looking for Generalist HR who have experience in the IT-Consulting Services and Analytics industry, who can build relationship with the internal and external stakeholders. You will be a part of Core HR Team and act as a support to Group Leaders, Team Managers and Employees on all process related matters and engagement. You will be majorly responsible for coordination and/or administration of various aspects of the organization’s Human Resources Management and employee lifecycle management which includes distinct work areas like Recruitment, Training, Compensation and Benefits, and Employee Relations Programs in addition to providing advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Add your content…Plan/organize or contribute to effective implementation of various people processes and initiatives across the employee life cycle (Talent Management/Development/Engagement), spanning processes like performance & career management, engagement, retention & coaching.
- You will work on designing, developing, and implementing People/Human resources support for the end-to-end employee experience across the lifecycle.
- Administer and explain HR related policies including benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and management.
- Develop effective partnerships with employees, managers, and leadership with cross functions and ensure a positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Champion the onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Support organizational efforts toward employee engagement and build relationships to develop engaging programs.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree + Masters Degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences
- 4-6 years’ proven working experience as HR Executive / Associate
- Deep understanding of People and HR processes and passion for the topic
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; strong interpersonal skills
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection. Co-founded in 2015 by Mrinal Prasad and Shikha Miglani, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.