Saarthee – one of the fastest-growing Analytics firm is looking for driven analytics professionals to be a part of our hyper-growth Phase. We are an Analytics Consulting firm and our parent company is based in Philadelphia.
At Saarthee, we are driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled Analysts and Consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. Co-founded in 2015, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.
We are looking for team members who can use data to tell a story, generate insights that drive multimillion-dollar decisions, want to work with a team who lives and breathes data, are excited with the growth prospects and want to drive the growth. The position is based out of Gurgaon, India. Candidates should be willing to travel overseas short term or long term.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources.
- Responsible for mining the data and coming up with actionable insights
- Create interactive dashboards, pivots, and presentations to help contribute to a more
- competitive, proactive business strategy
- Interpret business problem and structure analytical solutions
- Design, develop and maintain analytical and reporting data marts
- Develop self-service dashboards to enable business users to access data and insights
- Develop models for optimization of marketing and sales spend
- Drive growth by participating in Training, Recruitment and Business development
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics or Math
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
- Familiarity with KNIME and Tableau is an added bonus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas
- Excellent problem solving and innovative skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with others
- Ability to understand and interpret data and convert into business insights
- Should be a fast learner and a self- starter, open to learning new tools
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and ability to work well with a team
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance and Term Insurance
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. We are ranked among top 1000 in Inc 5000 2020 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. We are also on Philly top 100 list ranking at 25. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time. We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection.